- Personal Loan: -$19,136
- Credit Card 1: -$5,681
- Credit Card 2: -$6,147
- Credit Card 3: (transferred to Card 4)
- Credit Card 4: -$15,719
- Credit Card 5: (paid in full)
- Credit Card 6: (paid in full)
- Credit Card 7: (paid in full)
- Credit Card 8: -$4,750
- Emergency Fund: +$2,000
- Car Fund (Maintenance & Registration): +0
- Short Term Goal Fund: +$1,250 (Current goal is new bedroom furniture)
- Home Deposit Fund ($60,000 Goal): +$1,000
- UK Tour Fund ($10,000 Goal): +$1250
Debt reduced from last month: +$321
Debt reduced from Sep 2007: +$5,339
Another tiny change downward this month, as I had to get the car serviced and it cost heaps, plus pay the NRMA membership.
I need to make more of a dent in those balances down though, it’s driving me mad.
I’ll be tracking my spending more tightly over the next few months to see where it’s all going.
I did manage to add another $250 to my travel fund and also my short term goal fund though so that’s cool.
My goal for this month is to finally crack through the $50K barrier, it’s been far too long coming.
Roll on payday.