Friday 2 May 2008

Survey Site That Actually Pays

There are a lot of us in the PF blogosphere using surveys to generate some extra money to pay down their debts. You have to find your snowflakes where you can right?

I signed myself up for a whole batch of survey sites a few months ago, and from my perspective Pure Profile seems to be the only one I generate any real money from.

I seem to be ineligible for a lot of surveys unfortunately, maybe it’s because I’m single with no kids, or it could be that as an Aussie there aren't the same volume of survey opportunities as my US and UK colleagues enjoy.

Pure Profile pay out in cash (to your PayPal account) at $25 and it hasn't taken me that long to get there compared to other sites.

It may be worth trying out Pure Profile yourself?

There are some other great posts out there to locate the best survey sites available, here are my favourites:

Paid Twice: Surveys For Fun And Pocket Change
Money Blog Site: Survey Sites
Dead Set Free Stuff: Australian Survey Sites That Pay!

Do you use online survey sites to generate extra money? I’d love to hear if they work for you or if there’s something else I should be trying?

Have you got a post about surveys? I’d like to add it to my list here, so leave me the details in a comment!

Subscribe in a reader or Subscribe via email

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/5/08 07:39

    I actually use survey sites, but the two I use are rewards-based. HarrisPoll Online has a bunch of stuff, but I like to get the $5 gift cards.

    eRewards has a fairly steady schedule, but the rewards are a little more limited than at HPO. Still worth it though, because their surveys are pretty brief and you never know how much you'll rack up. I've used them for magazine subscriptions so I don't have to pay for them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long does it take to complete the typical survey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to look into pure profile. I just started back up (my recent posts are about it actually!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't even realized these things existed. Thanks for the insight. I have so much to learn.

    ReplyDelete